Saturday, August 15, 2009

Update on Jet and the found Yorkie

Well, Jet has sure settled in. Last night when I was holding him, he discovered the pleasures of tickle-tummy. Then he washed my face. I could just hear the "tsk-tsk, people just don't groom themselves properly, I guess I'll just have to take care of that for them". Today he was lounging on top of his hidey-hole, watching me. He loves to snuggle and is already head butting me.
We have taken to calling the little Yorkie that we found Missy. This morning, she decided to start showing her true Yorkie self and take over the canine pack. I wondered how long it would take. She started with walking behind the other dogs and lifting her leg to pee over their pee. When they came in, Chuck was still snoozing, so Chico, the big American pit decided to go back to bed and jumped up to lie on Chuck's feet. Missy jumped up beside him and just looked at him. Chico sighed and moved over to the doggy bunk and she settled into his spot with a self-satisfied smirk.

No comments:

Post a Comment